RimJhim works with you differently. We meet clients at the intersection of innovative ideas, relevant research and direct delivery.
At RimJhim, we help organisations develop customised initiatives to enhance stakeholder engagement and fully realise the competitive advantage of an inclusive workplace culture. The global workforce is increasingly demographically diverse. In order to attract and retain the best talent, organisations must address the shift in workforce composition through outcome-based initiatives, and through this, significantly impact their bottom line.
Our team at RimJhim has significant experience of inclusion strategies as well as impactful practical initiatives within businesses and organisations in sport. Our experienced team can support in a number of areas, including:
- Brand repositioning: strategy development/reviews and launching new products and services
- Culture building: the 3 R’s – recruitment, retention and raising stars
- Managing through disruption: gathering insights and developing inclusive initiatives
- Idea mining: Board and organisational inclusion training
- Professional development and CSR initiatives
- Showcasing thought leadership: motivational speaking
That’s enough about us; tell us about you.
Whatever your organisational challenge, RimJhim has a unique solution for you. We recognise that every challenge you face arises from a deep desire to manage or aim for positive impact and growth.
There are undoubtedly lessons that can be learned from the world of sport where the gaze of the world, reputational impact and the opportunity to create change within society is often the greatest. So, whether you’re at the beginning of your inclusion journey or you feel your organisation requires fresher thinking for a clear and inspiring vision, contact RimJhim at email@example.com to discuss how we may support you in integrating inclusion into the heart of your organisation.